• In the Spotlight:

What would you think of these people?

Man: works 10 hrs a day for 4 days a week ... gettin a 2nd job in a week to work the only 3 days he has off , for 10 hrs also
Woman: is at home w/ the baby by herself (baby is asleep when the dad gets home),cooks breakfast for her man at 7am,makes him a lunch to take to work,and cooks sometimes 2 different dinners.

Occassionally after everything they need is bought,they smoke weed. Not much fri-sun 1 or 2 blunts each night. This is after bills are paid,gas money is figured,and 'emergency money' is deposited into the other bank acct.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honesty...I say whatever. Where im from everyone does it. People w/ WONDERFUL jobs here do it,people w/ horrible jobs do it. Its nothing out the ordinary here. I don't judge anyone who does it. If you do it , you do it...you dont , you dont.

tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 6:42 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• if thats how they live okay...lol i dont think much of it I know plenty of people who live like that or similar,
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Uhh... I'm thinking they lead a great life, and although most people don't think weed is bad or anything... it's still illegal - so I'm hoping they don't get caught, or the hubby doesn't go through a random drug test one day because of work...
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I do not know them , so I do not think anything

is this a pot smoking question/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• my husband smokes weed, i dont care
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• what does the working and stuff have to do with smoking weed?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I alsoo think...I hope they live in california and have their med-card so they dont get in any trouble
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

---
    bc thats the 1st thing people ask about , where the money comes from , and they're probably on welfare ... etc
    Anonymous

• Pot is illegal. So thus irresponsible. They are hardworking people but I wish they wouldnt put their futures at risk for illegal substances. They could be arrested. Their child(ren) taken away. Or just a slap on the wrist however, it's still illegal. Why take the chance?
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Well I'm against smoking anything with a baby in the house (cigarettes, cigars, pipes- anything) because I don't think it's good for kids to be exposed to smoke. I also don't think it's wise for both parents to smoke weed at the same time- just in case there is an emergency and the police or firemen come and then find out- the baby could be taken away if both parents are smoking. Other than those reasons I think it's not a problem.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 5:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2009