Would You Trust Him???

My DH has been lieing from the beginning. He keeps so many secrets and sneaks around doing silly things. Recently he got upset with me over my facebook account. Said I had too many male friends up there. Even though he is up there as my husband. I told him he has women on his page and he said they sent him friend requests. But when I told him I know he has sent them friend requests he got upset. He then deactivated his account. But he still sneaks and logs on... does what he does and deactivates again. He'll tell me he's going for a walk. I'll say who are you meeting? He'll say "why do you think I'm meeting someone?" But the truth is his homeboy is coming to pick him up. He has a female masseuse. I've meet her and told him she is attracted to him. He got pissed at me. But she is. He tells me I don't trust him but he gets all dressed up and smelling good just to get a massage. How can I trust him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Make an appointment for the same time without him knowing, if there is something going on you will see it in action if not you have nothing to be worried about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• if there is no trust there is no relationship
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• This is not just about the masseuse. It's a lot more. I am always playing detective. Disecting the truth and reading between his lines. He grew up in a home where he snuck to do his dirt. He's had a lot of practice. His mom doesn't know half of the stuff he's done. Now he is doing the same thing here. I tell him, even if something is innocent, his reactions and sneaking make me question and thus ruins my trust.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• whenever my fiance has gone to get masssages he only sees male masseuses, he said the one time he let a woman do it she didnt help anything because she was weak...lol He is pretty muscle bound so his back is really muscular, not that he prefers males, im sure he would much rather a woman rub his back but she'd have to be pretty buff to work thru his muscles

Anonymous

• just remember what ever your gut is telling you 99% of the time it is true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Talk to him & tell him he needs to get his shit straight, he is your husband and you don't need to put up with the sneakiness so he can be straight up with you or get to steppin.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• wtf? give him a massage ur self save the money and eliminate the drama
    MAFIAMAMI

Answer by MAFIAMAMI at 7:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• u cant trust that lying son a b*tch. sorry to b so frank about it but it's true.
    isaiahz.mommy

Answer by isaiahz.mommy at 2:10 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• When a person has been raised in an environment where they have to sneak around then that usually becomes embedded into them. That is their nature, even when they are doing nothing wrong. My marriage is about to break up because of the same thing. My husband 'keeps' things from me that are just stupid but he feels the need to 'hide' things. When I later find out (the truth always comes out, you don't even have to look for it because it will find you) then I do feel like he is a liar. If he would lie over nothing then he would lie over something. Our son is the same way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Sep. 5, 2009