do you ever talk to your baby?

ok sometimes i catch myself talking to my baby like for example the other day i had to give blood 5 times in 3 hours well i ended up getting poked 8 different times within that time frame due to my poor veins. anyway i caught myself a couple of times saying sorry to my unborn baby for it because i knew it was hurting me so i just figured it hurt him too. i don't talk out loud or anything i just say it in my head thinking he wil hear it. Does anyone else do this?

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep!
    I did with my firstborn, and now with this one.
    I used to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to my son when I was pregnant with him. When he was born, I sang it to him, and he turned his head towards me. It was a really beautiful moment. One of the many!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:47 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I did with both my pregnancies, both in my head and aloud. The baby hears your voice and KNOWS you are mommy (or will hear you soon, I don't know how far along you are)! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 5:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• yeah I do it sometimes...lol
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I say hello baby when she kicks me really hard

she's going to come out thinking her name is little buddy because i always talk to my cats
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I do it all the time hehe. I did with my first and I also do it with this one. I know he hears me and when i talk to him he lets me know. Even when he hears his brother cry he kicks lol. I cant wait to see my little guy.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• omg all the time ill sit and talk to myself and my baby too like he can understand my nonsense
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 6:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I talk to the baby in the morning and in the evening. Sometimes if I am on a bumpy road and my tummy is wiggling then I always tell the baby to "hang on" or something funny like that.
    RaRa921

Answer by RaRa921 at 8:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Yes I do!!! I tell him how much I love him and that I can't wait to meet him. My husband does the same.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:10 PM on Sep. 4, 2009