Anybody know anything about egg donating???

I'm thinking about this tough choice weather to donate my eggs or not. I just thought about it this morning while feeding my LO. Since me and my Husband are on a very extremely tight budget (almost going broke) and we both have no jobs (he got laid off in November 08) and we are running out of options on how to get enough money to put food on the table. Not only, because being broke is an issue but I want to help those who need several eggs to get pregnant. So I'm looking at the advantages and forgetting about the disadvantages. Does anyone know what it's like to donate? If so please explain to me what it's like, how did your experience go? Is it painful? etc. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Health

• You can not donate eggs if you have been pregnant. Whether successful or not.
    And the amount you get for your eggs just varies on .. a lot of things. Height, weight, education levels, your health, etc.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• it's diff for each state. in NY, some programs prefer to use women who have already given birth and between the ages of 21-35. in tn, where i live, you have to be between 21-30.

contact your local fertility clinic to get all the details.

i haven't done it. but, have done a little research on it. you can find lots of articles online about it and get a lot of info from a fertility clinic.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 11:34 AM on Sep. 5, 2009