Is there something such as high class public school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm not sure what you mean by high class. In Dallas, there's an area called Highland Park where the richest of the rich live and there's lots of old money mingled with new. They have a public school there and you have to, of course live in the district to go there. I'm sure none of the families are worth less than 50 million, easily.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• "Class" is as class does. People are high class without any wealth. And MANY wealthy people are very vulgar and low-class.

All that you need for a high class school is parents and teachers awake to the importance of education, who have the self-discipline to give it to the students.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 6:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I know the school ill be sending my kids to,isnt HIGH class but it sure seems like it! The student parking lot is nothing but big ol' suv's & benz's .. the kids dress in designer things. So i figure thats where my kids will fit in, the other school near us , other kids steal from the kids that dress like this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Take a look at Lee County Primary School in Leesburg, GA. I am VERY pleasantly surprised and VERY thankful that this school is as amazing as it is. My son just started Kindergarten a little less than a month ago and he's already learning sight words and read two small simple books to me tonight! AMAZING! They are VERY committed to my son's and all their children's educations and they aren't afraid to tell you "hey, your kid needs some extra help in this area, let's talk about what we can do to help him". AWESOME SCHOOL!
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 8:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2009