For my Pagan Sisters...

I am striving to make sure that my website contains only accurate information. I have covered the basic "What is Paganism" question as well as created pages spacifically for Wicca, Asatruar and Druid Beliefs and Practices (being the 3 largest Pagan religions) however I would also like to create a page that goes in to very brief detail about some of the lesser known Pagan belief systems as well as Native American Basics...

So far I am including Hellenism, Kemeticism, Senistrognata, Religio Romano and Thelema. What I'm wondering is are there any I missed?? Something else I should include? And where can I send those that are looking for more accurate information, the web is full of crap, I don't want to forward anyone to useless or wrong information. My education is mainly book based, and those are listed, but I'm really looking for sites for these and other small Pagan paths.

I would also like a good one for Native paths.

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 6:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sorry, It didn't fit there -

Thanks and Goddess Bless!

Sabrina

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Sabrina, use this link to start looking towards Native American beliefs... I have a few more, but I don't want to give you something that may sound too repetative... if you know what I mean....
     I hope this at least gets you started in the right direction....with what you seek...

Blessed Be my dear....

http://home.earthlink.net/~tessia/Native.html

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:10 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Well, there is a path called IndoWiccan/IndoPagan that is small and hardly mentioned. Its one of those paths that gets heat from both directions sometimes.

There isnt a ton of information out there but I can find you something if you'd like.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Check the Cherokee Nation site, it has links to all Native Paths. Also, check into Strega for the Pagan path.

It may be a good idea to also include brief intro's for paths such as Voodoo & Santaria, ect. since they are commonly linked to "alternative" Pagan paths as well.

Another idea would be to have a small section on "Christian Wicca" for those that prefer to practice this form of "Paganism" also.

BB.
    witch_e_woman

Answer by witch_e_woman at 7:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Do you have heathenism on there anywhere? I know they are Pagan, but I dont't really kow how "big" they are.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2009