So I'm writing to you some opinions on what I should do.
I have a six months old and I'm not sure weather we will be having any more kids(up to me helll yeah) (up to hubby hell no) but we both agreed to wait till our son is around 2 to decide.
I have tons of baby clothes. Boy clothes for our son and girl clothes for the daughter we lost when I was 39 weeks preggers.
Here's my question do I sell all of his clothes or wait? Same for the girl clothes most of these are new. Do I sell them and buy again if we have another baby or wait?
Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2009
Answer by hypermamaz at 6:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2009
Answer by lady-t3984 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2009