sell or wait to sell?

So I'm writing to you some opinions on what I should do.

I have a six months old and I'm not sure weather we will be having any more kids(up to me helll yeah) (up to hubby hell no) but we both agreed to wait till our son is around 2 to decide.

I have tons of baby clothes. Boy clothes for our son and girl clothes for the daughter we lost when I was 39 weeks preggers.

Here's my question do I sell all of his clothes or wait? Same for the girl clothes most of these are new. Do I sell them and buy again if we have another baby or wait?

mrtoddswoman

Asked by mrtoddswoman at 6:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• It depends on if you can afford it when the time comes. We are saving stuff because we don't really want to have to come up with the money rebuy everything.

HOWEVER, if you don't have the space for it, and you aren't using it, and WILL be able to buy stuff again, dang get to selling and you'll be able to have some extra cash now!

GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Wait and see if you decide to have another baby and if so then you have both girl and boy stuff. If you don't have any more then sell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• if you sell everything just put the money aside for when the time comes.

save your favorite stuff.

I saved everything from #1 to #2 - and then sold EVERYTHING. and ended up pregnant.

GOODLUCK though! its so hard to get rid of things.....
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I would wait at least another year,also,if you sell remember to keep the items that meant the most to you.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2009