What problems keep you up at night?

Do you have any problems that stop you sleeping or are desperate at resolving? What are they? Health? Finances? Kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if there's an open container in the fridge i'll stay up all night thinking about it
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I worry about my 22 year old dd. She works and rents her own little house but I still worry.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 6:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I found out my childhood friend is/was hooked on drugs and neglecting her kids. It's been almost two years since I heard that but I live so far away (states away) that I can't really do anything about it (I don't know where she lives, even) so sometimes I stay awake at night agonizing about that. Weird, I know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I have two. One's named Kalten and the other is Coen. J/K, J/K.

I sleep pretty well whether there's crap on my mind or not.
    heydooney

Answer by heydooney at 6:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My 1 month old! LOL
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 6:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Money.... how are we going to pay the bills, rent, buy food.....what bills we can ignore or send in late.....what can we sell to make some money (thinking of selling my wedding dress- its about the only thing we've got that we can sell)
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 8:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• This question immediately brought tears to my eyes. My DH is in Montana, working. I'm in Kansas, waiting to move myself and DS up there when he makes the money to send us. DS is 5mos, and will be crawling in a week or two, and DH won't be here to see it. DH calls constantly to say how much he misses us and wishes we could be there. Even in the middle of the night when he can't sleep himself. He told me tonight that he can't wait for me to get there to make the house he's in our home.

WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I think about death. Family and friends who have died and how I wish I had made a real difference in their lives. I think about how I never want to die, or see my husband die. I will be so broken heart-ed to loose him.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2009