Nursery Theme Ideas?

I don't know the gender right now, but I want to do an Army/Camo theme. Everyone suspects it's a girl... :[ would it still be weird to do one? It's not.. soldiers or anything - just typical Camo colors. Stars. Chevrons. Etc.
Anyone else have suggestions for girls/boys?
What did you do?

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 6:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did camo for my little girl. I liked it personally. She wears camo all the time. And now that pink camo. Like the green and brown.
    Amanduh87

Answer by Amanduh87 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• we painted the rooms a neutral colour on one wall and an accent on the others. then we individualize with accessories and stuff for them - no real themes.

but there is so much cool camo stuff out there that you could paint the walls a neutral then get the bedding in the camo (my middle dd is begging for the pink camo bed set we saw at walmart)

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2009