What pregnancy Pillow to buy??

Need one but there's so many out in the market.. I need a good and affordable one...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got a cheap $5 body pillow from walmart. and used ALL the pillows in the house to create a fortress really.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• your better off going to walmart or something and just buying a regular pillow they have like a million for really cheap pregnancy pillows r a wrip off
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 6:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• definitely body pillows are the best. they are cheap and you can just bend them the way you want.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I bought a body pillow from wal-mart.. it was like 8.88 or something.. super cheap..but PERFECT. lol. I would throw one of my legs over the top and lay on it like i would my bf. throw my big ol belly up on there.. golden. seriously. lol. no need to buy something expensive imo
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2009