If this was your child what would you do?

What would you do if a stranger slapped your child? If someone did that to my child I would kick their ass.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/sep/02/022100/man-charged-slapping-crying-child-store/

sammiesmom2000

Asked by sammiesmom2000 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would flip the hell out. I would have snapped the minute he told me to shup my child up or I will do it for you.
    nurbabe82

Answer by nurbabe82 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I would reach right past my screaming kid and punch the dude in the face.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• If it were me, I would have probably beat the crap out of the animal and been taken to the police station for a Looooong statement.

If it were my husband, he would have detained him and called the local police.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 7:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• This is so sad,but,how many times have you gone out to eat or shop,and a child starts screaming and the parents are in la-la land. Everyone have said at least once, I wish that child be quiet. I think something is wrong with the mother too,because ,if, I was standing next to a big guy, and he told me to shut my child up ,or he'll do it for me,me and my child would have made it to another line quick. There's no way I would have stayed next to him,even if,I reported him. Poor baby.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• if ur referring to the 61 yr old dude that smacked tat toddler 4 TIMES i would have to say how coul he have gotten that close after he just told u to shut her up or hed shut her up for u? he would have been on the ground as soon as the words came out of his mouth
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• That happened a few days ago and was all over this site with threads about it.

Do a search and you'll see how people felt about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• there are alot of reasons why my child could be screaming. if someone feels that they can handle my screaming child they should tell me to please be quiet. dont think its ok to hit my child believe me i will be in jail because NO one Has the RIGHT to hit my child
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 7:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Lets just put it this way I'd probably be in jail right now! He needs to pick on somebody his own size.
    beaniesmommy04

Answer by beaniesmommy04 at 9:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I would call the cops and see if he could be charged with anything for HITTING a child that doesn't belong to him!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Sep. 5, 2009