What is something your kid does better than other kids their age and what is something they are not quite as good at?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't pay attention to other kids or compare mine to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• She is a pretty damn good liar!
    She isn't that great at paying attention to learn to read or write. (5 years old.)
    Anonymous

• My step-daughter is 5 and good at remembering things. She likes singing and knows the words to more songs that I do probably.

I've noticed that a lot of kids her age know how to dress themselves but she just refuses to learn and I've showed her a million times but she would rather someone do it for her.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 6:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My daughter will be 3 in October and has the best manners Ive seen in any child her age. She also refuses to dress herself...
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 8:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My DS is 5 mos old, and behaves so well, he's so patient, and hardly ever cries!

But I do see other babies within a couple weeks of his age that are crawling and "talking" more than he does.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:05 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My kid is smart. He is going to Stanford. No other people in his school applied there. When he got into Harvard they were calling him Harvard-boy.
    He can't do anything fast. He is so slow. Today I was trying to get him to take his bike to the bike shop it took him 45 minutes just to get into the shower. When the bike shop guy started giving me a hard time about being there so late I pointed to him and he looked embarrassed. lol. Sheesh. He can not meet a deadline unless the gun is over his head. I can't think of one thing he has done early just because... lol. He is perfect son!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2009