Double Strollers

I need all advice on this...
When did you start using it? What kind do you have? Is it matching to your infant car seat? What do you prefer... etc.
Anything!!

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 6:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't have a double stroller, but we've though about it since we TTC for our 2nd. I like the Contours one. It's red but I'm not sure who makes it. It comes with a car seat adaptor thing to place on the stroller. We have a chicco car seat and I'm not sure if chicco has a double stroller. Anyhow, I "test drove" it at BRU the other day and it was HUGE! I would "test drive" as many as possible before purchase.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I have a double stroller by Greco. I think its great, but it does not match my infant car seat because i didn't care about that. I got the one on sale.LOL. I thought about getting the side by side ones, but i borrowed one and it is a pain to get through doors!! It's great for the zoo, parks, and any outdoor activity, but other than that it is a pain. So depending on where you will be using it i think the side by side is easier to push. I got my double stroller when i had my 3rd child. My 2 youngest ones use it the most.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Sep. 4, 2009