Is this normal?

im 7 months pregnant (this is my first) when i put on pants or bend my legs in that way my pelvic seems to be sore and the bottom of my stomach i was thinking round ligament pain but its feel different its not sharp pains i just feel sore right where my legs and pelvis connects and under my stomach..kind of hard to explain is it just the weight of the baby?

Kri5taa

Asked by Kri5taa at 6:42 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it sounds a lot like what I am experiencing, but you are a bit further than me. I am 22 weeks. It started about a week ago, feels almost like really intense pressure with your uterus pressing on your pevic floor muscles and pelvic bone feels like it's going to come apart in the middle? Sorry I don't know what it is either, but I am going to keep an eye ont his question and see if anyone has any suggestions! GL!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• You could be getting braxton hicks. Or it could just be the baby pressing on the wrong spot. Have your SO rub you down with lotion it will help you relax and encourage the baby to move to a different spot.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 7:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I was told to expect this pain. It's almost as if someone kicked you in the crotch as hard as they could. It's actually you losening up so that they baby can pass through. Mine started about 25-30 weeks just here and there. Now at 37 it is constant and worse. This too shall pass.
    finallyamom2009

Answer by finallyamom2009 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2009