?

do any body start ovulating like rht before your cycle start please tell me because my cycle was the 8 of august to 10 of august and I was suppose to ovulate the 23-29 of aug but every day I would check my self and my mucus would be cloudy like never clear like a white egg. But today I saw that clear and egg like mucus it was all on the tissue so wht to do because my cycle due next week . Im so confused help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Each persons body and cycle is different. So you could very well ovulate right before the end. I personally ovulate about 3-5 days after my period ends.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 6:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Ovulation TYPICALLY happens about two weeks before your period...but it varies.

"Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler will really really help you with this.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:52 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I kinow It typically happens beffore your cycle but thats how Im trying to track it but if I thick back last month I was ovulating rht before my cycle and also when I lost my baby last year when they told me how far alone I was I got pregnant a week before my cycle thats how it happen for me and tht because I went bck and calculated everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• is it possible you have a short luteal phase? the second half of your cycle. i have read that if your luteal phase is shorter than 9 days (from ovulation to start of next period) you could have miscarriages. and you should be treated for that. a luteal phase defect. here is just one site with information on luteal phase defect

codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Ovulation generally happens 11-15 days before the start of your cycle. If it's less than 10 days, you could have luteal phase deficiency, which can hinder your ability to carry a pregnancy and which might explain your miscarriage. You should talk to your doctor and start charting your cycles to know for sure if this is a problem; if it is, your doctor can prescribe hormone medications to get you on track, which will greatly improve your chances of conceiving and keeping a pregnancy.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2009