How do you cook Cod fish?

Exactly that, how do you cook a Cod fish. I have no clue.

tristansmom74

Asked by tristansmom74 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Here's what I do... I rinse it and pat it dry, put it in a pan, squeeze lemon over top, salt and pepper and some lemon pepper... then I take about a cup of panko breadcrumbs and mix it with maybe 1/4 cup parm cheese, squeeze a bit of lemon into it and pile it on top...then drizzle some melted butter over top, cook in 375 oven for maybe 15-20 mins depending on size of fish... sometimes I broil it for a bit if the breadcrumbs need browning. Its pretty good, very mild...I don't like fish, but I do like cod.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• You could clean it with water. Then coat it with an egg beaten. Then cover with bread crumbs. Fry in a shallow pan of oil, I use olive oil. I don't put it in a deep fryer. Just fry on each side a few minutes.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 7:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• You don't! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Sep. 6, 2009