Has any one ever noticed they were pregnant when they were pretty far along/in labor??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a seen a show on tv (not sure what channel) where woman didnt know they were pregnant till they went into labor, I am still just amazed it happens, I do know someone who didnt know till she was almost 6 months along.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 7:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• How can you seriously get that far along and NOT notice SOMETHING?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• A lady that work for my boss at another building was 8 months when she found out she was pg. She is very over weight and had been on BC for the last 11 years. She was having regular but light periods(still on BC during the pregnancy) She kept going to the doctor for fatigue and being achy as well as a bloated feeling. They tried different things having ruled out pregnancy due to the fact she was cycling and on BC. After a few months they finally decided to do an abdominal u/s to check her stomach for tumors. Low and behold there was baby. The doctor called her with the results the next day. He asked her if she was siting down...She already had a 13 year old son.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I personally have 2 friends that didn't know until they went into labor. One at 18, the other just recently at 24. The one who gave birth at 18 looked pregnant and missed periods. We all just thought she didn't want to talk about it, she was a very private person. I think if we noticed she should have. The one at 24 didn't gain weight, didn't have a baby belly, didn't stop bleeding monthly, didn't have morning sickness and didn't feel the baby until a few weeks before giving birth but didn't know what it was, thought it was gas or something. I can understand how her pregnancy went un noticed to a degree because she was basically asymptomatic. I also have a neighbor that didn't know until about 5 months when she started feeling the baby and getting a belly. She never has had regular cycles.
    Personally I don't get how the women who give birth can't feel the baby moving. At 22 weeks my baby girl kicks me so hard!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Sep. 5, 2009