how can this be?

My cycle started on friday and ended either tuesday of this week. We had intercourse on wednesday and this morning I woke up with pinkish red blood and later at work brownish redish blood has been coming out so far all day today. I haven't had any soreness of the breast and nausea. What could this be? PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well it could be implantation bleeding....although surprisingly few women actually have that. Good luck!!!
    mollymomofthree

Answer by mollymomofthree at 7:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Well chances are you aren't pregnant yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Your cervix could be irritated from sex. It happens. Or it could be ovulation spotting, though it seems a bit early for that unless you have really short cycles. It's definitely too soon for implantation spotting. I would put my bets on it being from the sex. But see a doctor if it persists.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Its sounds like its just some leftover blood coming out i do that all the time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Sep. 5, 2009