Lifetouch preschool portraits experiences?

Has anyone had experience with this company. My son just brought home the page to fill out for what background I wanted on picture day. I was just wondering if any one had any experience with it and did they price their packages fairly.

ChristianBabe87

Asked by ChristianBabe87 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• To be honest, my kids schools used lifetouch and Josten's all the way through from pre-school to high school. I was never happy with the pictures that either company took, so I always bought the smallest package, and then took my kids to Sears or JCPenney, where I was always much happier with the portraits.

Your experience may be different......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Our schools and sports assoc. use them all the time, I love that i can order the pictures on CD, the prices are pretty average for the other companies out there, for a few years both our school and sports switched to another company, I feel we got less pictures for the money we spent then we did with lifetouch and lifetouch was great about retakes one year when my son goofed off during hte picture I took him down to the studio and they redid it there. So from what i have seen the prices are resonable for the service but still when you have 3 kids who get school and sports pictures all in the same month it is a big ouch to my wallet. I pay way more and get less for my DD's dance pictures from another company.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 7:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I have and I like them. Usually, they do one in the fall and one in the spring. Their spring potraits are better. I can't recall their prices. But, I always did both fall and spring because I have one child. I think you will be pleased, if you are not, you can send them back and they will re-do them on picture retake day..
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My kid's school uses Lifetouch and I have been pretty much satisfied with how they were priced and quality of them.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 7:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• carlee had life touch pictures done i liked them i thought they were a little over priced but its your babies first year of school so you can splurge he will never be in preschool again.
    sunnipatch

Answer by sunnipatch at 10:06 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My son's school has used Lifetouch and I like them. They did a great job and they are very patient with little kids.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• We use Herff Jones Photography and are very very happy. We find that there prices are a better value and not misleading, their customer service is excellent, the online programs and reorder options are awesome and all around they want to be helpful to our school and to our staff. Best part is that parents can purchase when they want...especially during these economically challenging times for some of our families.
    cbok

Answer by cbok at 12:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009