Twins on the way, needs some help please!!!

Okay, Ive never done this before, Im a single mom, and Im pregnant with twins. And i have nothing for them. Just a coule of outfits...I was wondering if there are any moms out there that have extra boy stuff...basinets, carseats, anything at all that they could spare. Im due in nov, but most likely will have them in Oct. If anyone could offer any help Id really truely appreciate it. I hate hand outs, but right now Im desperate. Any little thing would help. Thank you!

morethanmylife

Asked by morethanmylife at 7:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd go to your local church (if you don't attend one than go to the LDS church) and just explain to the pastor or secratary what's happening and see if they can do anything.

Aren't any of your friends going to throw you a baby shower?
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 8:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Where are you located anyway?
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 8:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I heard there is somewhere on the internet for moms with twins.. where other moms with twins go and give stuff to other moms with twins. I have no idea what the site is called.. but you should do a search.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2009