anyone have a baby at 35weeks an wat was outcome

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my son was born at 34 weeks and he spent 6 days in the nicu becuase he couldnt keep his body temperature up and he had to learn to eat(suck and breath at the same time) but every situation is different....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My son was 36 weeks. I was induced, which was not fun. But his lungs and everything were developed fine. He has turned out to be a big and healthy boy now!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Mine was 32 weeks, she stayed in the NICU for 3 1/2 weeks, which was better than the standard 8 weeks that we were told she would likely spend there. She is doing great, no real big problems
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My twins were born at 31 1/2 weeks, they were 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 lbs. , their apgar scores were 8. The 2 1/2 pounder spent about 5 weeks in the hospital and the 3 1/2 spent about 3 weeks. The smaller one had to learn how to breathe and eat at the same time, which is why she came home later. She also had trouble gaining weight. Anyway, to make a long story short, they are now very active healthy 10 year olds. With no medical problems.
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i had my daughter at 35wks and she was on the small side but didnt have any breathing problems at all, got to come home same day i was released. she only weighted 4lbs 12oz
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 8:40 PM on Sep. 4, 2009