What can be wrong with me?

For about 2-3 weeks ive been nauseous every once in a whilei dont throw up though, two nights ago i had a nose bleed, right now i have a bad stomach ache and diarrea sorry for tmi. im not pregnant. im on my period at the moment not sure if it has to do with that. but what could be wrong with me i cant figure it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Health

• Could it be allergies, perhaps? If you are feeling poorly, maybe you should get checked.

Answer by Bmat at 8:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Rest, plenty of fluids you sound dehidratted. Try some gatoraid. If it doesn't get better by Tues. make an appiontment.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• tummy bug or maybe even IBS talk to your doctor about starting an IBS medication that will reduce teh number of muscle spasms in the intestines if you dont have IBS it wont hurt you to take it and if you do have IBS you should see improvement if you dont see improvement on teh medication and its continuing to get worse you should have some more tests done including a colonoscopy to rule out any type or colon disease stomach issues that go on for more than a month (esp diahrea) should be investigated by a doctor but research IBS and see if your symptoms match I have it and before I knew what it was I seriously thought I was dying its a pain in the butt but no really a big deal
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2009