Re-worded from earlier. Do you ever feel sorry for women who never got and never will get a chance to experience life because they got married and had kids very young and now stay at home all day?

NOTE: IF THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU, NO NEED TO GET ALL ANTSY.

And I DON'T CARE what people chose to do with their life. I just feel somewhat sorry for some women who know nothing except how to be a mother and housewife and don't know any better. Don't you?

Hopefully that was clear enough. This is not a bash post.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't take it as a bashing post. Not much you can do with women chooses. It's their lives. It is sad.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Nope. Im one of those mothers(21 y/o). It was actually my dream job. :) I feel like I got all my partying and exploring out when I was younger.
    But as for teen moms with unplanned pregnancies, being how they are 16 and a mom, I do feel a bit sorry for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Im a teen mom and im actually glad that I bypassed the crazy stupid partying and acting a fool.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I had my daughter in March. I'm only 17 but if I would have kept going the way I was I would probably have been dead by my 18th birthday. I was out of control and my daughter has brought me down to earth and made me realize that I have to grow up and be a good role model for her. I love her to death and I'm glad that I got pregnant. And my fiance is so happy to be with me and our daughter he loves us both very much.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 8:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• No, not really. I had children young and I look at it like this, I still have lots of life left when my children are grown. I look forward to those childless vacations. My SIL had her first baby in her mid thirties. Not that there is anything wrong with that but she's going to be 60 some by the time her child is 18.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• But moms who married young and had kids while they were young will have their kids grow up and move out sooner. They'll be 40 - 45 and have no kids at home and be feeling sorry for those of us with young kids while they have the freedom and likely the finances to do whatever they want.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• how is this not a bash post???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• No, I am one of those mothers, while I had my babies a little younger than I planned, started at 17 instead of 20. I am doing what I always wanted to do, I am married, have my babies and planning my 3rd and final. I am about to own the perfect house, I own my cars, I stay home with my children and my DH works. I will go to school when they are done being raised. This is what I want and what I love. I could have gone to school to be a dr, but chose to stay home. And IMO, my children with be better off not being raised in a day care by some crazy person who could be talking down to them all day or worse.

clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• No. All I wanted to do with my life was to be the best mother I could be.
    Linda814

Answer by Linda814 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• nope. I got married at 20, had babies at 23 and couldn't be happier.

its not where I saw myself growing up but its a million times better!

now when my girls are old enough we can go explore the world together - I'll be young enough to, and they'll be old enough.

I'll have a great time when I'm older (not that I'm not having a great time now)

this is what i'm meant to do.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2009