Who else thinks this is funny!

...okay. I'm independent and i dont particularly care for Obama's idea of health care reform ...however, i still laughed out loud when i saw this!

Link below.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 8:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• while it is a gross over simplification of both sides...i found it funny. i guess thats the joy of not belonging to a "side". i can laugh at whatever i want & not feel the need to defend my side haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:25 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• you're going to find yourself laughing all by yourself on this one. not funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Honestly, I think it's stupid. There's nothing accurate in that picture at all for either side. I guess you have a more sick sense of humor than I do.
    Anonymous

• i agree iwth anon on this one.
    caljones

Answer by caljones at 8:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I do!
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

THIS

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i find it funny also, and im a conservative.
    people need to take a joke and find some humor in life.
    i really just dont want my tax dollars used for anything unnecessary, and healthcare and wars are both unnecessary... along with millions of other things it is being used for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• And, yet, you think those of us who are not enamoured of him,and don't want his speech given to our kids is stupid? Then you post something like this,and wonder why there's a line drawn in the sand? It's because of ignorance like that! UNFUNNY, EXTREMELY TASTELESS,CLASSLESS GARBAGE!!!!!!!!! Makes me PROUD to be a VERY RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I would rather my tax dollars went to help people in need of healthcare....including my family, instead of it going to fund a war I do not agree with.
    Good post....it is funny. Gotta laugh at the generalization of both sides now and again.
    mollymomofthree

Answer by mollymomofthree at 9:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2009