What is your job as a SAHM?

If you aren't a SAHM this question doesn't apply to you.

mlregalado

Asked by mlregalado at 8:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I have to clean the living room, kitchen, bathroom, my room, do laundry, do dishes, take care of our 5 month old, cook supper[sometimes], and on the eight I have to do all of that and start school.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 8:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i cook clean take care of a 1 month old during the day the 4 yr old is in school i do dishes n laundry and at night i sleep n my SO is up with the newborn at niight to give me rest. also on his day off he watches the kids n i go out with my girlfriends to plpay pakino
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I keep the house in order, make sure my child is taken care of, my DH has clean clothes, cook, garden, do crafts, ride the horses to keep them in shape, and sell leather crafts.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i clean the entire house, have breakfast lunch and supper ready for family, i do laundry, wash dishes, then i tend to our animals which includes a cat and 7 chickens. i do gardening about every other day. make sure trash is taken out. keep up with all doctors appointments and bills. and then start my day all over again. you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Clean the entire house
    do all the laundry
    do all the cooking
    pack my husband's lunch for work
    balance the checking account, do the banking and bill paying
    do the grocery shopping
    plan all the holidays & birthdays
    make the doctors appointments and get everyone there
    care for/raise the children
    homeschool the children
    tend the garden
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• It would eaiser to say what isn't. The main house garbage, earning the family income, floors, and 50% of caring for the girls in the evenings. And clipping all finger nails and my oldest bath time and most of her bed time routine.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I figured I'd answer too. I cook dinner every day. I clean the house( vacuum, dishes, counters, floors), I do the laundry, fold the kids clothes, put away DH's(and mine). I do all of the shopping. I try to have dinner on the table by 6:00 every day. I pay all the bills. I take care of the kids, schedule appointments. I think that covers it.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 8:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• 1. Cook
    2. Housekeeper
    3. Laundry services
    4. Entertainment
    5. Diaper changer
    6. Bath-giver
    7. Shopper
    8. Boo-boo kisser
    9. Beauty services (hair, nails, lotion massage)
    10. Bill-payer
    11. Basic house maintainance
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I WORK outside the home, then come ,clean the house,do laundry, cook supper every day,grocery shop,pay bills, go to church, go to kids school functions, attend all school meetings,day off,take kids to clinic. I know you said SAHM, but, I do all the same things,and still have time for the malls and my nails. It's how you manage your time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• maintain the home
    maintain the family (food,clothes etc)

and be there for my babies when they need me.

heck...be there when dh needs something he forgot in the garage (he's a contractor)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:42 PM on Sep. 4, 2009