have you ever wet your pants as an adult?

OMG I did today. I was in a traffic jam and I had to pee soooo bad. It was unreal! There was now where to hide and do it either. I thought I could make it to the next exit but nope, I sure couldn't. We stopped again right before it and there it all went. lol I was so embarrassed when I got home! Note to self keep a cup in the car!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• um this is sooo embarrassing! one morning i woke up & had wet the bed! im 27 & wet the bed! it was awful! now its funny but omg i thought there was something wrong w/me
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• yes I did once or twice while I was pregnant just from sneezing or laughing hard!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i did after my c-section with my daughter. i just couldn't control it and i sneezed. luckily i was at home
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• hahahaha yes! SO made me laugh so hard while I was preggo i pee'd myself. he laughed very hard when I told him =)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I have had a really hard time holding it once I realize I need to go since I had DS in April. When I have to go, I have about 3 minutes to get to the stool or it starts to hurt. 5 mins, and I can't hold it anymore.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• One night I was really trashed and passed out in my bed, well I woke up soaked in my own pee lol. I have never ever done that before...luckily my husband slept on the couch that night LOL
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Yep, one night I took a tylenol PM and woke up wet, I looked at my son that has wet me before and felt him but he was dry, yeah I wet myself, hubby laughed at me. I was in the middle, hubby on one side DS on the other side. I was like OMG, haven't done that since I was a kid LOL... Yeah adults have accidents too
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Yup since I was 12. IT is a genetic thing that women usually get after they have a baby, not in my family. So after I was done having kids I had the surgery to fix it and hardly ever now. It is great.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• every time i laugh too hard..never used to happen, but after having a child and being 40...its a fact of life.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• when i was pregnant and had a uti....
    also while i was in labor.. thought my water broke but really it was just me peeing all over myself... the nurse was nice enough to not tell me what that was, but i realized it later when they broke the still intact bag as i was delivering my DD and was so embarrassed
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 9:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009