Do you beleive in God and are you in MLM?

If you heard of Jesus you know he is the best Network Marketer.
He got the word of mouth out with out a worry of those who had no interest in him or his message.

He was there for those that were awaiting Gods word.

Any interested in a pray group in the mornings or late mornings before we start our work at home businesses?

I think that would be great... anyone?

Blessings and strength to keep on the mission of spreading the word would be a great way to start of a day in the MLM world.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• You need to read Jesus CEO... It's a great book that will help with any business! As a proud Pagan, I know the Goddess has aided me not only to grow personally and spiritually but she has given me the strength to pick that phone up just one more time... Day after Day, otherwise, I wouldn't be where I am... I love my business! And my Gods! For me, it all works together...

Goddess Bless!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Why do you think that Jesus cares about your business? Doesn't He have more important things to worry about?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• what is a MLM, and what is a Pagan. Please tell me. Thank you,be blessed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I believe in God and I do have a business. Jesus CEO I enjoy reading.. My favorite chapter "He Did the Difficult things". As a leader helping others I pray for wisdom.

Be encouraged
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 9:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Anon - Message me if you want to know about Paganism... In short it's the practice of pre-Christian religions, mostly earth based such as Wicca or Druidism...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:43 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Where do I get this book? Is it a free ebook?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Sep. 7, 2009