For those of you that have been reading my posts about my husband's myspace password...

I finally got it and found out I was right. My cheating radar was just going crazy and as much as I wanted to be proven wrong I wasn't. He called her "babe" "hun" and told her he missed her. The reason they don't talk is because I didn't want them to, so he basically "misses" her because I'm in the way, that's how I look at it anyway. Damnit I'm so hurt even though I knew what was going on. This is the 3rd time he's done this to me. I am the mother of his children and his wife, why couldn't he just be faithful to me? It's not like I was depriving him of sex. I'm even normally super UN-clingy and gave him plenty of personal space, perhaps I gave too much? Can you believe he's actually mad at ME because "I blew this out of proportion and why do I have to check up on him all the time?" Well I always find something! This sucks so bad...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I am sorry to hear that. He thought you were blowing this out of proportion. What did you do ? If it were me I probably would have thrown the computer at him or beaten him with the keyboard. If his woman on the side knows about you and you kids that is grounds for her A%# Whippin as well. Three times, that is two times too many in my opinion. I do understand loving someone and not wanting to break up a home for your children that is why I say one more chance but that is it. You have to love yourself too! I don't believe in secrecy in a marriage your business is my business I will look at whatever I want to look at. If you don't have something to hide it shouldn't be a problem.

marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 9:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Don't let him turn this around on you. If this is the third time he's done this, the problem isn't with you. I think you know deep down that the problem isn't with you either but if women think the problem is them it's easier to correct, right? Right now you need to make a decision. Is this type of behavior acceptable to you? Can you live with the fact that your husband will have emotional affairs and hide it from you? You have two choices. You can either fight this with going to therapy to figure out why he's doing this or you can leave him. I wish you the best of luck. Just remember it's not about you.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Maybe it IS just for sex with her but he feeds her the mushy crap he thinks she wants to hear so he can get the sex. I never believe the babe and hun crap when guys say that. Personally I think it's demeaning and makes me think they don't remember my name! I think he's just playing and that is why he didn't want you finding out. He's probably embarrassed for you to see he talks his bs to her.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Cheaters cheat.

Please get yourself tested for STDs and plan your life without him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Damnit, I was so hoping that we were all wrong and he wasn't doing anything. Typically most people won't admit when they are wrong PERIOD so it's not shocking that he's trying to turn it around and make it like your just psycho and there isn't anything to be upset about. My hub and I were having a conversation last night about cheating and he said the smartest and at the same time simplest thing ever, they never think they will get caught. The decision is up to you dear. What can you live with? Is this a forgivable offense or not? Those are questions that you have to answer within yourself and then proceed accordingly. Good luck babe.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• From what I have experienced when they are up to no good they get defensive and turn everything around, when there is nothing to hide there are no issues. Don't let him turn this around on you. HE is the one who has full control over HIMSELF. I rarely say this, but come on Sweetie this is the THIRD time he has done this. He thinks the grass is greener on the other side, send him packing to the other side, what he doesn't know is that grass has to be cut and maintained also.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2009