What are the income limits for child care cost assistance through the Texas Workforse?

The economy is killing us and it's just not feasible for me to be a SAHM any more but I'm a college student so since I don't have a degree yet the kind of job I can get doesn't allow me to make much. If I have to pay daycare for both of my children then my entire paycheck will go to daycare plus some of my DH's income and then we'll have less money than we have now which obviously isn't going to help matters.

Does anyone know what the income limits are for getting CCS or CCMS or whatever the child care cost assistance is through the Texas Workforse for a family of 4?

I think we might make to much but it's worth a shot...right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• The TWC website does not state what the limits are because they vary from one area in the state to the next, so you'll have to contact your local TWC office to find out the rate in your area. Limits have gone up due to federal government stimulus funds received by the state, and will stay increase for 2 years or until the funds are used up. The income limit for assistance for a family of 4 in the Abilene area is $4,236/month (pre-stimulus it was $3,092). Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2009