why is it that...guess im just venting

Why is it that people on here can be so quick to judge? I posted a question lastnight and I was a "sick disturbed person" because I asked(If you was a doctor and had to operate on someone you hated would you make them suffer and who would it be) I said my kids stepmom. Only for the hell she put us through. Well I wasnt trying to start drama, It was in "just for fun" because I know we all have enemies. I read post after post on here where mothers are wanting to hurt someone if they mess with their kids. A simple fun question turned me into a psycho, sick, disturbed, person. I would not ever hurt anyone unless I had to. My question was more about getting revenge on someone who purposely caused trouble and suffering for you, thats all it was. Oh yes and I typed "was " instead of "were" HUGE mistake!" I guess Im just venting because it doesnt make any sense that in one post youre classified as a lowlife person and others its ok

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 9:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think everyone has one person that they wouldn't mind taking revenge on, that does not however mean that someone would act on it...people are just to dang sensitive sometimes!
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 9:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I've gotten bashed or had someone comment on my fun questions just to get their face on my page obviously since they didn't have anything useful to say, lol. I get sick of it to but oh well, screw them. Talk about what YOU want to and don't worry about what other people say.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Yes i got one of those hate messeges too, about breast feeding. Some people feel that their opinion is more important than others' so they feel the need to be poopheads about it. If i read a question or poll or journal that i dont agree with i usually just skip it and go to the next one. I understand about the Step parent thing. Im a step mother, i have a step mother and neither one is working out. LOL........My step mother was cruel just like in Cinderella and my step daughter has a controling peice of crap mother. hehe...hope i helped your question.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Welcome to cafemom! I have asked questions here before and get these great answers and then I will re-word the quesiton, but it states the same thing and I get completely opposite answers. It's quite humorous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• It was the way you wrote it. If you want to vent about someone then let's hear it. You talking playing with the scenario of being a doctor and hurting or killing someone is NOT one that many will support. I'm sure you have enemies as well, would it be ok if they were to think the same things about you? Just be real and vent. Don't tell everyone about your twisted fantasies to hurt someone.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• legalmommy101- I have no twisted fantasies. Would it had been different if I said a manicurist and poked their finger on purpose to see them hurt? Apparently you have never had to deal with real problems about people mistreating your kids. NO I WOULD NEVER HURT ANYONE UNLESS IT WAS TO PROTECT MY KIDS! Some people just need to get over themselves and get a life. Like I said the point of the question was to see if theres anyone who would like to get revenge on someone that has put them through hell. Think what you want to of me, its your opinion but honey you are SO wrong. Have a good night!
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Heavenlypeace- If your post was about connecting with other moms that feel the same way you do you would have just asked if there were other moms out there that have been so badly mistreated by someone that they often have thoughts of revenge. The way you worded it was why people got pi$$ed off. I don't think anything about you. I never responded to your post last night. Please don't try to assume things about me that you don't know.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Someone people were pms-ing. I guess the local drug store ran out of Midol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• legalmommy101--Why do you tell me not to assume things about you when you assume I have twisted fantasies? I am a good person and I am always there when anyone needs me. I help anyone I can if I know they are in need. I have 4 kids and I always keep my friends two kids just to know they are taken care of. Sorry i said a doctor ok? Didnt mean any harm, and I hope that everyone who was so pissy and quick to judge lastnight will just take a chill pill.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 11:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• this certain mommy i don't remember her name always tells me to get my head out of my ass---lol
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 11:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2009