If you have been cheated on by your husband

How did you get past it? I just really found out tonight. The slut knows we're married too and that we already have 2 children and that I'm pregnant. She too is married. I'm really just hating life right now. I feel betrayed beyond imaginable limits, I think he is probably out at this very moment getting all the pussy he can get knowing that I just told him I won't take anymore of his lying, cheating bullshit. How can a married man do this to his wife? I didn't deserve this, I've put up with so much crap and gave him the best of me. He better not come home tonight or I will smother him with my pillow lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I guess we'll just keep this completely anonymous cuz its such a touchy subject. i'm not married but my god when I am and I have a couple of kids under my belt... finding out that a spouse cheated at that point seems to just topple all the blocks that you've built during the relationship... its like wow we've built all this so you can go out and mess around. don't know anything about you but you definitely don't deserve this especially while being pregnant... I can't even give you any advice cuz one side of my head is screaming Strangle HIM!!! and the other.. Leave Him... but how do you leave when you're just starting something brand new for the 3rd time...

My heart goes out to you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I am not married but I have been cheated on by my boyfriend of four years. actually he has done this twice. The first time my daughter was 5 months. The second time I was 5 months pregnant and I will tell you the feeling doesn't go away. And the thing of it is the girl that he cheated with thought it was funny and denied the whole thing when he sat there and told me he did it. Other woman just don't care some are just selfish bitches and think they can get whatever they want. I don't know what else to tell you cause I am still not past it and it happend a year ago now its really hard. I wish you luck and just think about yourself and children for the time being.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I'm sorry you are going through this. Hang in there for the children. My husband is great-has never cheated, but my father was a pig and made my mom's life a living nightmare. My mom's 2nd marriage was ruined because she had such jealousy and bitterness that literally her 2nd husband who was faithful walked out. It's really sad and she has gone to counceling, but honestly I know my mom is the way she is all because she was screwed over numerous times after trying to make her marriage work with my dad, and keep taking him back that eventually along with other reasons she just had to let go. I think for your sake the best thing you can do is either both of you and you separately receive counceling RIGHT away to help with this issue or if you ultimately just can't trust him and you know that in your heart just leave. You deserve better, and not all men are the same. My husband is a good guy and you can find one too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear this. It has happened to me too in the past. Just know, it wasn't all the woman's fault. Your husband is at fault too. You can't get over it in one night. It takes years, and even then you don't completely get over it. You just have to take one day at a time, and decide if you think he will be true to you from this day on. I believe in second chances, but third and fourth just aren't worth the pain you go through.

If he can be true to you, then let him know it will take time for you to get over your bitterness and anger, and it will take time to trust him. Meanwhile, he doesn't get to do ANYTHING he wants to do by himself...except work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• It's never an easy thing to find out someone who vowed to forsake others for you has cheated on you with someone else. I got the phone call from the woman who my x cheated with. She told me she had given birth to his child. That did NOT go over well with me! I had just given birth to our third child but at my 6 week check up my dr found I had an std so I knew he had cheated. It took me a long time to get over it but I finally did...then I divorced him.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My husband cheated on me with my bestfriend. He told me the next day that it happened and I went psycho bitch on him. My daughter was only 3 months old. It was right after our 2nd wedding anniversary and right before my birthday. I talked to my mom and she told me because he actually told me means that he still loves me because he didn't have to say anything. I think it would have been harder if I found out without him telling me. I told him if it happened again I would leave him in a heartbeat but I needed to think of my daughter because he is a wonderful dad and I dont want her to be in a broken household. It's definatley easier to forgive then forget. I still think about it sometimes (after a year) and we are slowly gaining trust but i know it will take time.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I wish I didn't have advice for you cause that would mean I hadn't joined your club... A club nobody wants to join. I was shocked, devastated, tortured, crushed by my husband. I even thought about suicide. I WOKE UP, he is human no different than anyone else, BUT why am I letting another person make ME feel so bad about myself? So I stopped, I stopped feeling sorry for myself, no more pity party. He's an idiot, he made the mistake so he needs to pay for it. I can't say leave him, that's only a choice you can make BUT he doesn't sound remorseful, so that is the #1 sign he doesn't feel bad for what he did... He needs counseling and time, it's up to you to offer the latter..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2009