what's your favorite baby shower game and how do you play ?

what's your favorite baby shower game and how do you play it ?

hottie4amommy

Asked by hottie4amommy at 9:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love the one where you pick a word(that people say often during showers like baby) and pass out pins that everyone gets. Anytime someone says the word, someone catches them and takes there pin from them. Whoever has the most pins in the end wins the game. Everyone loved that one at my shower including me. Some women are so competitive that they hunted out people who had lots of pins to catch them saying "baby". It was hysterical! Have fun
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I did the one that msfila was talking about, and it was lots of fun. A few more we did are:
    take a spool of ribbon and cut off a piece that you think will measure around the mamas belly. Whoever gets the size the closest wins. Umm...I can't remember what else we did. But here's the web-site where we got most of our ideas. It explains how to do them better than I can. Hope you have lots of fun!

http://www.babyshower101.com/baby_shower_games.html
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• With my shower we played a cool game that helped me pick out baby names. Everyone had to write down a baby name on a piece of paper. The only rule was it had to be creative. No common names.

What did I name them? Two very common names. Shane and Anthony (twins)
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 5, 2009