Do you dress up for Halloween with your kids?

I was thinking of doing a family themed costume this year as the Flinstones..but not sure if I'm too old to be dressing up..ha ha who else out there dresses up with your kids? or do you just dress them up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• me and my so both dress up with our kids the kids LOVE it!!!!!!!
    lovingmommie431

Answer by lovingmommie431 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I dress up. Not a theme though. My husband and I and our son each choose our own costumes. Of course...it's a fun and super happy day for our family anyway since it's our wedding anniversary! :)
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 9:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Me and Dh always dress up with the boys it's so much fun .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My husband and I don't dress up with the kids, but I think it's so cute and fun when I see other families all dressed up together. I would probably do it, but I'm too cheap to buy 2 more costumes. The Flinstones would be a very cute theme. Have fun!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 9:42 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Me and my DH dress up, too. It's fun to get to kind of relive that part of your childhood over and I'm sure my kid (and kid to be) will love it when they get a little older.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 9:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Not into Halloween,but I will give candy to neighborhood children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i will never be to old oct 31st is my b day so i dress up and take my son out this yr my sons.....last yr we dressed up as clowns everyone loved it this yr....hhhhmmmmm .......any good ideas it will be me hubby my two boys ages 4 and 8 months.......
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• DH and I will be... we'll be cowboys/cowgirl... and we'll probably ride our horses!!!! (Not that DH and I will necessarily be dressing up since we wear those clothes every day to work in, but we'll probably over do it to be cheesy!!)

DS is only 5mos old now, so he won't have any idea... but I'M GOING TO EAT HIS CANDY!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• yup!! I"m the same thing every year, but I still get dressed up and in the spirit!! Even pregnant.. did it last time to go with my nephews and will again this time!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I did the 1st year I took my son out. I was Ernie and he was rubber ducky :P
    Last year, no.
    This year...who knows!
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 12:32 AM on Sep. 5, 2009