How do you handle your gassiness?

I am more gassy since having kids. At home I just do it, but at work I can't. I get horrible stomach aches from holding it in. Anyone else out there like me? Literally, I feel the gas bubbles going up and down, and trying to get out? It may not be smelly gas, but "ladies" just don't bust out in public and at work. Do those charcol pills work? I eat pretty well, but do notice that it does not seem to matter much. Help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Health

• Gas Ex works for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Have you been tested for food sensitivities?
    It is common for people to become more sensitive to dairy as we age; try eliminating dairy for a couple of weeks. 

Answer by rkoloms at 10:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I get gassy when my in laws are here. I barely can hold it in. I guess I get stressed out. good luck keeping it in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i fart--no matter where or when it is a human function-- besides if you watch south park you'd know if you hold in your farts you burst into flames--lol
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 11:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2009