I think cafemom should allow men to become members. Do you?

I think it would be more fun and civil.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it would be very interesting I know they'd ask alot of sex questions...lol
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• It would be interesting. However, I think this is kind of a sanctuary for moms, and if men joined that would be ruined. I'm sure there are sites like this for all parents.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• No I like it just for moms, I have other social networks to talk to all my friends including men on. If we had men on here then we have to deal with so and so is talking to my husband and so and so is hitting on my wife and other BS that i love not having to deal with on this site.

my DH and i used to belong to a parenting group on on aother site and it was great but got out of hand at times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• No Way ! There are a tonne of interactive co-ed sites, but this one is reserved for moms and that's why i'm here.....i know there is a lot of drama on here, but i choose to keep to my special-interest groups and avoid the drama in the bigger free-for-all topic groups.....I don't need a man's opinions or insults...I've had plenty of that all my life....like someone else said, this is my sanctuary, my safe place !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 10:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• no.. I like being able to come on here and vent about guys.. if I thought my SO or other guys were on here I wouldn't be so comfortable
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• its a split answer for me 1 being there alot of single parent dads out there as single moms but 2nd its nice for this group to be all women.
    cat260

Answer by cat260 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• hell no
    Proud2bJmom

Answer by Proud2bJmom at 10:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• NO....there have been a few men sneak in here before. They are always trying to pick up a woman! They are rude, and make sexually comments. I had one not too long ago message me....I reported him, he got deleted!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• No way!!! Men would turn it into a "let's talk kinky sex" website.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Fuck no.

CafeMOM.
    CafeMOM.
    CAFEMOM.
    Let me say it one more time, CAFE...
    M
    O
    M
    .

If a man needs parenting advice he can go to another website. This site is for MOTHERS, whether they're pregnant, old, young, single, divorced, married, lesbians, straight, foster moms, adoptive moms, and anything else that fits under the umbrella title of "mother".

Basically...

You need a VAGINA to be on this website.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2009