Would you do this?

Would you give a gift at a baby shower that had stains on it? Example: a onsie with a babyfood stain on the front.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No ~ unless the mom-to-be refused guests to buy new... (that happens, I have heard of it.)

But I prefer to get something new and later on, separately, give the mom a bag of hand-me-downs.

If someone gave it to me I would think it was sort of funny, but not be angry or anything.

Did you give/receive a stained onsie??

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:02 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• lol no!! that would be strange.... did you get a gift with a stain?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I wouldn't personally give a gift that had a stain on it but on the other hand if I had a friend who maybe didn't have alot of money and gave me a gift that had a stain on it, I'd accept it and be grateful.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• No I wouldn't
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• uuummmm no i buy a gift to give at a baby shower if i have stuff to give her id do that after or before the shower but i wouldnt give anything with stains on it
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 10:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Not as a baby shower present. I'll get her something new for the actual shower, any hand-me-downs would be in addition. But I don't have a problem with giving someone baby clothes with stains on them just because (not as a present), as long as it is washed.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2009