Are any of the non-cable networks airing Obama's speech to Congress on Wednesday?

Here's a statement from the network: “The Fox Broadcasting Company will not air the Presidential Address to Congress on Wednesday, September 9 at 8:00 PM (ET). FOX’s sister networks, Fox News Channel and the Fox Business Network will air the presidential address in its entirety. FOX will alert viewers with an on-screen graphic at the top of the 8:00 PM (ET) hour that the presidential address is available on Fox News Channel and the Fox Business Network.”

So are ABC, NBC, or CBS going to air it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• THANK YOU FOX! He loves his the sound of his voice too much. Whatever is on Fox that night at that time? I am watching it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Yes they will they have committed to it here is the link. http://www.seattlepi.com/tvguide/409868_tvgif4.html
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I prefer watching presidential addresses on CSPAN; I hate the annoying commentary on the networks

Answer by rkoloms at 10:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• rkoloms
    Then don't watch MSNBC. They love their voices as much if not more than Obama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• omg. He is speaking to the kids on Tues and then everyone else on Wed? Can the man SHUT UP and go WORK? I would LOVE to see how the number of times this man has given "shut down all the network" speeches compared to other presidents. I wonder if there is somewhere you can see the numbers......

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• actually he is speaking to congress on Weds., last i checked it was part of his job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009