Clomid

Ok ladies, i have saw on here a lot of people ask questions about clomid. I myself am goin to be starting it next week. SO instead of questions, im asking for sucess stories!!! We need some inspiration here!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well Im gonna answer your post to give you some hope!! I had tried for 4 yrs on my own, went to the doc got clomid started at 50mg for a month nothing, kept uppin the dose finally i was at 200mg from dec 08 til july 09...so i took clomid at high doses for a year..now i am very proud to say and super excited that I am pregnant and I am due on April 10, 2010!!!! Dont get discouraged it will happen, i know u will get tired of people telling you this but you have to be patient..I wish you the best of luck in your baby journey, and remember just because it took me a yr does not mean it will take you that long, yours could happen in only a few months!! GOOD LUCK BABY DUST!! If you have any questions feel free to message me and ask
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:44 AM on Sep. 5, 2009