where can i find fenugreek or mother's milk tea? and which one is better to help with milk supply?

i am just about to go and get it but i don't know where i can find it thanks!

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 10:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i was taking the pill but it was drying up my supply and i have tried pumping but it seems not to help that much! so i wanna get as much milk as i can to breastfeed more than formula feed, since my DD has always struggled with the formulas getting her too fussy or constipated!
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 10:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Try the health food store or a vitamin store. A store like walmart or shoprite might also carry it. If you have a particular store near you you can look on line to see if they carry it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Depending on where you live, I found fenugreek at Fred Meyer's in their section with organic food. Target here doesn't carry it.. you'll be better off finding a health food store.

Unfortunately, I had to stop taking it, it made my baby way to gassy.
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 10:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I found both at GNC.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 11:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• safeway.i loved it.in the coffee/tea section.also eating oatmeal.GL
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 11:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• drug store like vitamin shop :D
    mamacita4two

Answer by mamacita4two at 12:46 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• thats were i got mine
    mamacita4two

• a vitamin shop, or whole foods market..the tea does nothing unless you drink like 12 cups a day and that's coming from an LC....the fenugreek helped me some. 3 pills 3 times a day...you may start to smell like syrup.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:02 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• a health food store will have it i tried it with m y dd but nothing worked when i had her i wish u luck!
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 1:10 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• GNC or a local health food store. The mothers milk tea didn't help me because I never ended up drinking the recommended amount per day. If you really like tea, it might work. The fennugreek pills work great and it is easy to take the recomended amount.
    bxp10070

Answer by bxp10070 at 7:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2009