is this weird

i have an ex in jail that i just found out about supposedly hes getting life i feel so upset about it but i love my boyfreind alot hes the father to both of my children but i kinda still have feelings for my ex we were supposed to get married and everything im just so confused about this any advice would be nice

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• wait! who is the father your boyfriend or your ex? who were you marring?..let the ex go, appartley he is a LOSER if he is going to jail for life...what did he do?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I would say it's normal. Just be glad that you found prince charming and didn't end up having children with the criminal. If he's getting life, it's for a damn good reason. It's not your fault he's getting life. Be sad for his family and then move on. You can't change it, just be glad you were blessed to get away from him.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• well I'm sure it's just grief over losing someone you once cared about allot... I think it will pass. It's gotta be tough to know he will be in there for the rest of his life. I'm sure he'll get some kind of parole tho. I wouldn't let it ruin your current relationship.
    You could maybe talk to your current boyfriend and tell him how bad you feel for your ex and maybe you can write him letters to put your mind at ease.
    There is a reason things didn't work out between you and your ex and there is a reason he's in there for life.... think about the kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• he's getting LIFE! not exactly like you can enjoy a life with him. stick with what you have
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I was in the same situation...my ex fiance was locked up for 2 years and before he got out in dec of 06 I met my now hubby and I was on the verge of losing my family over my stupidity of communicating with my ex and I picked my hubby and I couldn't be happier. U should stay with the guy you are with now. Don't jeopordize the happiness you have now for something in the past.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 11:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2009