Is there any type of lagit investment thats my hubby and I cand be apart of?

My hubby and I was looking to open up a business but we know that you need a lot of start up fee so we are looking to invest in companies or to people business so that we can get quick or real returns and interest on our money. Does anyone know how we can do this or know of a company?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• If there were such a thing in this economy, everyone would be doing it. Anything that promises high returns carries a high degree of risk. It's wise to do it the "hard" way. Develop a solid business plan. Make sure you both have good credit scores. Take the plan to a reputable lender and borrow what you need.

Maybe look to see what kind of capital you can raise by selling off some of your own assets.

Looking for the quick, easy way will likely cause you to lose your investment just as quickly.

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• There are a handful of legit businesses out there. I work with Market America as a Senior Motives Consultant. My hubby works with the home products and nutraceuticals. Market America is a product brokerage and internet marketing company specializing in one to one marketing and mass customization. This is not a get rich quick scheme but gives you real returns. It is not an MLM but is set up more like a franchise system. If you want more information let me know

Answer by motivesmom at 9:29 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• You could build a great business with Tupperware. It's great. I LOVE IT and as you get more under you you can do less. Check out my site and let me know if you are interested in hearing more.

Answer by rocamom at 9:46 AM on Jun. 24, 2008