better with a female ?

"My husband and I like to have 3some's with another female, she uses a strap on me sometimes and I like it (the dildo) better than my DH's penis how do I tell him?"

BoundHearts

Asked by BoundHearts at 11:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• embarrassedLet him read your post.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I don't think I would tell him unless you want to hurt him. How would you feel if he told you he like her _ _ _ _ _ better than yours. Tell him what he needs to do to make it better for you. Besides its probably just the newness and excitement that is making it better anyway.
    marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 11:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I dont think i would tell him. That is smething you can never take back once you say it, so it will forever be an insecurity issue in your relationship and something for him to throw at you when hes mad. think about why you like her and the strap on better. do you love your husband? could you be a lesbian or are you just bored with yours and your husbands sex life? if youre justbored with him, try ways to spice it up and make it better. if youre a les, leave him and be happy witha woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I agree with the previous posters, you shouldn't tell him that. It will only hurt his feelings, make him feel insecure, and cause a rift in your relationship. If you want sex with him to be better, tell him in a considerate way what you want, need, or like during sex. Good luck.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 2:09 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I would NEVER even think about hurting my husband like that!
    sara13178

Answer by sara13178 at 6:16 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• All your going to do is make him feel insecure. Some things just need to be left unsaid.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 5, 2009