probably offensive! beware!

What do you think?

http://www.black-and-right.com/2009/09/03/head-niggaz-in-charge/#comments

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 11:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This is powerful!
    As it would be racist to assume otherwise, we were all supposed to believe Obama when he said he never heard his pastor goddamn America, blame her for slavery and killing off the Indians, accuse her of killing innocents in Grenada, bombing black people in Panama, bombing Qaddafi’s house, Iraq, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, “and never batted an eye” in over 20 years of attending Reverend Wright’s church.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:02 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Wow....that was really well written and I agree with it.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• WTF?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Chris Rock not only said that black people can be some of the most racist in America

I totally agree with this statement!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I think it is a good piece, well written. I was concerned about the term used for those in charge, so I flagged it to be safe.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• This makes me think of this video.

http://www.pjtv.com/?cmd=video&video-id=2343

I have always said that this guy is definitely ruining it for the next black President candidate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Quote from thearticle: "The Obama Administration is full of people who have contempt, racial contempt, for this nation and all that made it great.

The next time a black person runs for president, he or she may be rejected. Not because of their positions, but because the people won’t want to take a chance of putting head niggaz in charge again. It’s not fair, but what will be their frame of reference?

Barack and Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Van Jones, Valerie Jarrett, Susan Rice, and the liberal whites who first saw the color of their skin and ignored the content of their character."

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• WTF
    there is a black and right website?
    what about white and right?
    oh wait that would be called racist now wouldnt it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• The next time a black person runs for president, he or she may be rejected. Not because of their positions, but because the people won’t want to take a chance of putting head niggaz in charge again. It’s not fair, but what will be their frame of reference?
    ____________________________
    Do you really not see the problem with this statement? I know you said it's not fair, but why just accept the unfairness? Why not fight against it? Fine if you do not like Obama, but to blame him for the racism in our society is just too much. What will be their frame of reference? Well, first of all how about acknowledging that one black guy is not every black guy.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 12:08 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• stacymomof2 "Well, first of all how about acknowledging that one black guy is not every black guy."

But is that not what everyone did to McCain? They saw him as being another Bush, so if people thought like that about a white guy. You can make the assumption that the next Black Pres candidate will be "lumped" in with the people in this Administration.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Sep. 5, 2009