How do cancel Ameriplan?

So I got talked into doing that Ameriplan and now I want to cancel it because it's a HUGE rip-off! How do I cancel it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• You have to call the customer service and tell them you want to cancel. You may have to fill something out...I can't remember exactly. But, it can take up to 1 month to process so be sure you have the funds in your account to clear another months worth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• WRITE A LETTER, send it to them AND fax one!!!!!!!

Write several letters, same date so they DO get it. They will charge you til they get that letter. Call the bank and tell them not to put any more payments through as you have sent in a request to cancel if you can.

A friend of mine called to cancel and they said they needed it in writing, and took the $50 from her account days after anyways though they "notated" her account. But weeks later they claimed to not have notated the account, being my friend was told to write a letter to cancel it. Then WHY did they say they would notate the account anyways? Rip off for sure!

I don't know if you can send a request from the post office for a signed receipt that they got the letter or not. Maybe want to check.

Good luck!

Their savings plan IS great.........but the program to *sell* it is not so good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• So...sorry that it didn't work out for you. I just wanted to let you know that you need to check on www.bbb.org when looking into working from home. That's what I did and it helped me make my decision. I'm very happy doing what I do.
    Best wishes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I sent an email to cancel. They did take the next month out of my checking account but it was because my cancellation was close to the next withdrawl date. It states in the policy that they need 30 days notice. They didn't take anything after that though.
    diana71

Answer by diana71 at 8:44 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Sorry that Ameriplan didn't work for you ladies =( it's not the right fit for everyone.

I do know from personal experience I started in March and didn't make anything untill June. BUT it wasn't anything on Ameriplans part, I simply wasn't putting into my business what I needed to be. I was determined though at that point to make my business work because I truly believed in what they had to offer both in the benefits and opportunity. I enrolled my first IBO that night!! And then went on in July and August to be my teams TOP recruiter for IBO's.

You have to work your business very consistently and my point is I don't know how long you all gave before stopping but you have to commit to your business and yourself to give time for it to build. It is by no means and overnight success LOL.

So again so sorry it didnt' work out. As for me and my family though we couldn't be happier with what they offer us and the income....
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:42 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Had I given up I wouldn't be where I am now only a few short months later. I reached RSD and my team is growing quickly. And with the new Premeir IBO's paying you double in residual my income is growing fast so I know this year I will be able to afford Christmas!!! Wooo Hooo.

And the previous post are right. You have to give a 30 day WRITTEN notice of cancelation. But to those who are having a hard time and are only new to the business. I beg of you to hold on and really plug into your training. You can always call or message me I'd be more than ahppy to help you and share with you how I work my business.

Good Luck and God Bless!!!!!!!!

770-728-9938
    Yahoo messenger Christina51505
    Email- ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:45 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• This is VERY simple! Simply email them the request to Stop@StopMembership.com

And just for the record, Ameriplan isn't the issue. Many of us make good money with Ameriplan. However like any business if you do not work it consistantly you will not earn any money! If McDonalds only opened sparaticly and wasn't on a consistant schedule they would have failed as well... Ameriplan isn't the problem...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:40 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I'm the OP I don't do the work from home thing. I signed up for their discount plan or whatever it is and it's costing me more money then it's saving me. It's not saving me shit! I've given them more money then it's saved me. Thanks everyone for their help!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Sep. 6, 2009