what is your little one's ..

what is your little one's favorits disney tale?(and yours:) our favorite one is Peter Pan.it never gets old! we love it..thats her bed time story every night..

other favs are little mermaid, snow white , and sleeping beauty.

naturepeace

Asked by naturepeace at 11:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son's favorite Disney story is The Lion King. My daughter's,DH's and mine is Beauty And The Beast and Pinoccio. The kids are too old for a bedtime story, now that they're 22 and 11. I miss story time! :0(
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 12:00 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• My favorite Disney is Robin Hood. I love Little John. Now my grands are watching the tapes and the girlies are all Tinker bell and Princesses. The granson is of an age that Walle is more his style
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I was suprised at how much my then 8 year old son loved the new Peter Pan. His face would light up when they would say "I do believe in fairies, I do! I do!" now he is almost 11 and denies it.lol. Toy Story takes the cake, I think he watched it like 400 times!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:10 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Aladin. Mine too lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:16 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Monsters Inc or Cars. I can't stand either one because I've seen them both a hundred times! I like Beauty and the Beast or Aristocats
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 12:21 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Lilo and Stitch, Toy Story, Cars, Wall-E, Finding Nemo, Little Mermaid, and the new Tinkerbell series.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:01 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Anything where you live Happily Ever After... My pure Dream!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:29 AM on Sep. 5, 2009