Doesn't Krauthammer say it well?

The rise and fall of Obama.

Link below. good read.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 12:04 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:05 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Excellent article. I enjoy Charles Krauthammer on TV and his articles. I think he makes a great point. Obama is a community organizer so how can he condemn those who are organizing now just because they have a different viewpoint than him. Is community organizing okay only if you are a liberal democrat?

FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 12:16 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Why don't you sum it up, or don't you have an opinion on it that is your own?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Why don't you sum it up, or don't you have an opinion on it that is your own? You must be a lib, too lazy to click a link. I said he says it well.

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:33 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• NO, because he's a biased Fox News commentator. OF course you will think it is perfect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• If you actually watched him on a regular basis you would know that he is not biased.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 1:25 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• What happened to President Obama? His wax wings having melted, he is the man who fell to earth. What happened to bring his popularity down further than that of any new president in polling history save Gerald Ford (post-Nixon pardon)?

I like this statement.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:27 AM on Sep. 5, 2009