Such a proud mommy

I am so proud of my little angel.
She is 3 months old. She's holding her head up almost by herself. She tries to sit up by herself. She laughs and smiles constantly. She can see EVERYTHING and follows sounds and voices so well. She wants to stand on her legs (even though I know she's not strong enough yet). She's such a well behaved baby when I take her out places.
I am just such a proud mommy.
How is everyone else's little angel's doing these days? I hope they are all doing great.

NOLAmommaKRYS

Asked by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:24 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh mommy how BEAUTIFUL!!!!! My own little angels are good too, thank you for asking. They're still little in my eyes even though there teens and older!!! One is waiting to learn to drive,hs junior, and did so much growth this past school year in maturity and with grades - it's going to be another good school year!!!! My middle child is learning to drive right now and full time in college too - almost done!!!! and my oldest at age 25 yo just finished a second college degree.

thought they are pretty adult, they're still my little angel!!!!

op mommy you have a lot of years to look forward to, baby's growth willl be fast and furious!!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:29 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I don't have any little babies but my big 10 year old is currently having a "jam session" with his uncle next door, lol. He is self taught on the electric guitar and I am proud of him.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:30 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• My daughters 4 months old babbling laughing giggling always smiling sits up on the couch can even lean away and sit on her own for a couple mins puts her arm out to stop her self from falling follows everything knows when daddy is home

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• awwww how sweet. dont u just love them when they smiling and looking all around. my little angels r doing good. i have a 3yr old, 16 months, and a nearly 6 months. she is always smiling and laughing so loud. she barely started on the walker, and slowly started with baby cereal and solids. u r doing an excellent job ... god bless u and ur lil angel ... look after urself.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 12:38 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Thank you to everyone for the nice comments. And I am sooo happy to hear everyone's babies (whether big or small - lol) are doing great too. I'm looking forward to her eating solids and me chasing her around the house and actually getting to play games with her. I'm looking forward to all of her "firsts". I love being a mommy .. it's the best feeling in the world.

Hope everyone has a good night. Time for bed. Going to do her 3 month pictures tomorrow. YAY!
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:48 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yea my dd was a sweet lil angel till she turned two now she is a lil demon lol j/k i wouldn't trade her for the world she is perfect
    Tessie08

Answer by Tessie08 at 1:18 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I call her a little angel, but let me tell you..... she sure knows how to push my buttons and challenge me. lol! but i love her and wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 3:12 AM on Sep. 6, 2009