♥confession time ♥

come on ladys tell us your confessions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think my kid is the cutest one in his entire kindergarten class.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:51 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• legalmommy you stold my confession. I too think my Son is the cutest kid in his Kindergarten class morning and afternoon.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 12:55 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Legal we all think our kids are the cutest LOL :-)

My confession I hide things from my evil rude father in law , flip channels when he watching t.v., rais volumne up and down, (where he can't see me of course) just to make him feel like he is going crazy. (My husband and Mother in Law love it when I do this)

JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:55 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• You *stole* sorry for the typo.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 12:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• confessions??.........ummm.............i was married for 2 years, together for 3, hes the only guy ive ever slept with.... and i faked it everytime with him and he never knew! ........confession enough? lol and u guys maybe have the cutest kid in their kindergarten class....mine are the cutest in their daycare!! lol .......wow mommys are so biased! ill be the first to admit i am! just proud of my babies!!! :)
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 12:59 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I really believe that my doctor leaving me 2 messeges today urging me to call him means that he is going to tell me I have cancer. I got the messeges too late so I will call tomorrow. I am already planning my funeral and my will.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:00 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• OMG itsmegigi- I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sending good karma your way.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:06 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Ok here's one. When I was 11, I accidentally ran over my neighbors chihuahua with the grass cutter. I didn't have the heart to tell them I killed their beloved fifi. I felt so bad every time I saw one of their lost dog posters up.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Ok, so this has always been a question in my mind, because I feel my DS is handsome, I always wonder whether other people feel the same way, or if it's just me because I'm Mommy...

As I know of some babies that aren't as cute... but is it true? Or only in the eye of the beholder?
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:09 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• itsmegigi- ill pray for you! i hope everythings okay!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 1:09 AM on Sep. 5, 2009