Creepy Old Men or just plain creepy men period

Do you women ever get hit on by creepy old men old enough to be your father or older?
I play farmtown on myspace and I had a guy as a neighbor and he found out I was pregnant and asked me if I needed a father for the baby, I replied NO, my husband is the father just like he's the father to our other 2. He then comes back with he didn't know I was married (yet my profile talks about husband and kids plus the name I go by is ♥Mrs. Steele♥ - so that was B.S.) he then continues to ask if my husband would like to watch him lick my belly, (my skin is literally crawling right now) Needless to say the perverted @$$ was reported, and blocked.
I guess this can be from any man at any age, but what in the world makes them ask things like this?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 12:51 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lol, it's myspace what do you expect?
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:52 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I keep my profile private but for farmtown you have to add people to your friendlist to have neighbors - I'm grossed out
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:57 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• omg lol. Yes I've gotten some weird ones too

aww
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• There is a freakin fad with old men wanting young women, I swear. It's so disgusting it makes me want to poke their eyes out. How about this...Men going after women young enough to be their granddaughter! Yep, seen that one too. 80+ year old literally drooling over an 18 year old, and watching her like she's a big juicy steak AND flirting with her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Anon, I agree, and there is nothing sexy about that what so ever, like Hugh Hefner and the playmates, you cannot sit here and tell me those girls like having sex with him!!! It's all about the fame they gain - If I had a body like their's I would still say NO - YUCKY
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:02 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I don't think it's a fad it is a lifestyle for some older men. JAJA you should have told him you would get more turned on if he licked your husbands belly. Probably would have scared him away,lol.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:03 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• LMAO Gigi - no my husband scares away the men by his Motto and it is the Motto he lives by, he says

"There are only 2 things in life I love (1) Is my wife and kids (2) my guns, if you mess with (1) your going to meet the other"

but I wonder if I had told him that, what he would have said?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:09 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Lol Don't be hating on all old men. I have always loved older men. My s/o is 15 years older than I am. I would have played along with it. You seem like you have a great personality from your other post (the one about messing with your FIL's head ). When I'm bored, I love to mess with people. It keeps life interesting.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:16 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• 15 year difference is not Old to me, but when it's 30+ years then I start getting creeped out And I agree that messing with people keeps things interesting, thats why I do it so much,
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:20 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• My ex BF nasty dad tried to tongue kiss me once. He wanted a kiss on the cheek & I was like, um ok (eww) & tried to kiss him on the cheek& he turned his mouth on me. bleck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Sep. 5, 2009