Does anyone know how long you have to go to school to be an X-ray Technician?

Me and a friend at work were talking today about getting better jobs and going back to school. I definitly want to go to school after I have my baby in Feb and we got to talking about Xray Technicians and my friend said she thought youvonly have to go for 2 years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• To be a technician it's only two years
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Check with your local community college. Also check with local hospitals, as their requirements may vary.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:52 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• im in radiology, why dont you try for ultrasound, the technologists get paid more, or cat scan, CT will also do xrays at some facilities. they are all about 2 years, some of that time is done at a facility where you will learn to scan patients. good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2009